- 8:00 am Board the “Lady Cat” at Lake Chelan Boat Company, Chelan
- 9:30 am Stehekin Landing
- Stehekin Pastry Company
- Walking portion of the tour: Historic Stehekin School, Rainbow Falls, Buckner Orchard
- *Riding the bus between these sites is an option if you would rather not walk
- 12:00 pm Hot lunch by the Stehekin River
- 1:00 pm Upper Valley Tour by bus: High Bridge, Stehekin River views
- Stehekin Pastry Company, The Garden, optional walk along lake back to Stehekin Landing, Stehekin Landing store and gift shop
- 3:30 pm Board the “Lady Cat” for the return trip to Chelan
- 5:00 pm Arrive at Chelan.
- Teriyaki Chicken with vegetables over wild rice and a roll
- Green Salad (optional)
- Berry Dessert
- Cold Drinks: Lemonade and water
- Please contact us ahead of time if you have dietary needs
COST - $195 Adult/$135 Child under 12/$30 Infant under 2/$191.00 Seniors 65+
- Boat Fare
- Bus Transportation
- * All prices subject to Washington State Sales tax
What Should I Bring?
- Water Bottle
- Cash for shopping (not all businesses take cards)
- Good walking shoes
Can I board at Fields Point?
- Yes. The Lady CAT departs from Fields Point Landing at 8:30 am.
I am already staying in Stehekin, can I book the bus tour only?
- Yes, book your ticket at the Stehekin Reservations Office or online, choose "Bus tour only" when you book your ticket